East Central Electric Cooperative
On November 15, 1938, the East Central Electric Cooperative was formed. That next year, the first substation was built near Bald Hill.
The East Central Co-op grew from one small substation to a 3,000 square mile service area, powered by an almost $207 million utility plant. We provide electricity to 34,419 meters across Creek, Lincoln, McIntosh, Muskogee, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Seminole, Tulsa, and Wagoner counties.
Prairie Flavors Recipes
Favorite fritta muffins
Baked strawberry French toast
Treats to Love