- 3 cups fat-free Wagon Creek Creamery Greek Yogurt
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Wagon Creek Creamery eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, optional
- 2, 9-inch graham cracker crusts
Preheat oven to 300° F. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. For chocolate chip cheesecake, stir in mini chocolate chips. For lemon cheesecake, stir in lemon zest. Divide mixture evenly between crusts. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until the center is set. Chill. Serve with whipped farm-fresh cream, if desired.