- 1/2 cup unsalted Wagon Creek Creamery grass-fed butter, at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Place butter, garlic and herbs into a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Transfer butter mixture to a piece of plastic wrap, seal the edges and form butter into a log shape. Refrigerate. For the sirloin, salt and pepper all sides of the steaks. Preheat an iron skillet or grill pan over high. Place the steaks into the skillet and sear; allow to cook for approximately 4 minutes, or until steaks release easily from pan. Flip steaks. Turn the heat down to medium. Place a slice or two of the herbed butter on top of each steak. Continue cooking to your desired doneness (about 4 to 6 more minutes more), basting steaks in butter as they cook. Serve hot. Use leftover herbed butter on bread, pasta, potatoes or vegetables.