- 2 packages Shawnee Mills Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 4 tablespoons melted Bedré chocolate
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups Braum’s milk
- 2 Hansen’s eggs
- 1 teaspoon Griffin’s Vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil or melted butter
- 1 cup Bedré Melting Dark Chocolate Wafers
- Braum’s Whipped Light Cream
- Bedré Dark Chocolate Premium Sauce
- Maraschino cherries
Make waffles even tastier with dark chocolate. This fun treat makes breakfast feel more like dessert when topped with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry.
In a large bowl, stir together waffle mix, melted chocolate, and sugar. Add milk, egg, vanilla, and oil or butter, and stir until combined. Fold 1 cup of Bedré Melting Chocolate Wafers into the waffle mixture. Heat waffle iron. Pour mixture into waffle iron, filling to edges. Cook until waffle is set in the center and slightly crisp on the edges. Top each waffle with Braum’s whipped cream, chocolate sauce, add some more Bedré wafers and maraschino cherries (or any fruit of your choosing).