- 1/4 cup Hiland skim milk
- 2 cups Scissortail Farms spinach
- 1 frozen, ripe banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon Cheatwood’s Pure Raw Honey
- 1 jar Amelia Natural French Style Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Choctaw Farms pecan halves
- 1/4 cup assorted berries or stone fruits, cut into small pieces
Discover a delicious, healthy breakfast in one convenient bowl. Fresh fruit, natural yogurt, honey and nuts are a nourishing way to start your day.
Pour milk and spinach into blender and blend for 20 to 30 seconds. Add banana and honey and blend until smooth. Add yogurt and gently blend until fully incorporated. Pour into a bowl or large glass and garnish with the pecans and fruits.