- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons Daddy Hinkle’s Meat Marinade
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon Roark Acres Honey
- 1 1/2 pounds thin, boneless Oklahoma pork chops
- 8 ounces J-M Mushrooms, finely chopped
- (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Miller Pecan Co. pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Scissortail Farms chives
- 2 small heads Scissortail Farms bibb lettuce
These lettuce wraps have an Asian-Okie flair and are packed with ingredients made in Oklahoma. The wraps make for a special light dinner for a spring night.
Whisk together hoisin, Daddy Hinkle’s, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and honey. Set aside. Cut pork chops into a small dice. In a sauté pan, cook pork until completely cooked through and no longer pink. Place pork in a medium-sized bowl. In the same sauté pan, cook mushrooms until tender. Add water chestnuts, pecans, and chives. Combine mushrooms with pork and reserved sauce mixture, warming it all through in the sauté pan. Serve mixture on lettuce leaves, wrapping leaves around about 2 tablespoons mixture for each.